Monday, July 13, 2009

Something you may not know about me is....

I love to hold Tegan in my arms and dance around the house for hours!!! Tegan loves dancing with mommy, she usually laughs and waves her arms around!!! Our current favorite cd to get our dance on to is "Grand" by Matt and Kim. It is sure to turn any frown upside down and make your feet start tapping involuntarily :) "dance anthem of the 80's" and "folding chair" by Regina Spektor are a few of our other favorite tunes to rock out to! :)

That is my random post for the day!

5 comments:

The Wendorff's said...

I now totally love Regina Spektor thanks to you!!!

My Beautiful Life said...

Aww..I can picture that! How sweet. You gotta have Zach get a video of you and Tegan doing that..that would be too cute!!

Kristy said...

haha Lindsey! you're welcome!

Evyn said...

I ADORE Regina Spektor and sing her songs to Rowan often. Her favorite is Musicbox :)

Kristy said...

I LOVE music box! My sister and I used to sing it every time we did dishes!!! "it tastes like soap but it doesn't really taste like soap" hehe