Monday, June 8, 2009

6 1/2 months!



ALREADY!!!!!! It feels like Tegan just hit 6 months yesterday yet I am 11 days away from her turning 7 months old! Before I know it Tegan will be blowing out that candle at her first birthday! Tegan is a little girl that knows what she wants! She LOVES to be outside, whether it is just a nice stroll with mommy, sitting in the grass, or swinging on the swings at the park. When she is crying all you have to do is walk towards the door she is all smiles and giggles!! She is such a sweet little girl!

Zachary and I took Tegan on a nice wagon ride down to the ice cream shop for some ice cream! After a taste she decided she wanted mommy's cone! After our ice cream we went to the other park in town for a change of scenery. Tegan had a blast and passed out in her wagon on the walk home. We were able to carry the wagon inside and there she continued to sleep for over an hour!



Tegan should have a tooth breaking through any day now!! (fingers crossed) She has been eating less, sleeping more and today I noticed that the skin is now broken! Now we wait for that little tooth to make its grand entrance!!!

3 comments:

The Wendorff's said...

You are the cutest mommy! I hope I can lose some weight and maybe I will look cute in pictures too. Tegan gives me so much to look forward to with Payson... because right now I am too tired to picture all the cute things to come.

Evyn said...

We have that pink duck tub and loooove it!

The pics are great! You look so happy!

My Beautiful Life said...

Tegan looks so beautiful, as always! You always look and take such nice pictures. At least she loves the water because some babies don't! Hope you and her are doing well :) She gets cuter and cuter every time I see her!!