Saturday, May 30, 2009

MANY YAYS!!!

Tegan is doing sooo much better with being on the prevacid! We were told that it can take up to a week before we notice a change; already she is throwing up less!!! I feel so much better knowing my baby isn't in pain all day.

Tegan LOVES pears, she gobbled down 3 tablespoons full last night.

This morning as I was changing Tegan's diaper I noticed that she no longer has a vaginal adhesion! Yesterday it was only attached by a teeny tiny bit of skin, and today it is fully opened!!! This is such wonderful news!!! I dont know to worry about estrogen cream or further measures to open it. Now I just pray that it stays open and doesn't reseal. I had problems with mine until I was three and had to have it opened so cross your fingers that she isn't like her mommy in that sense.

Her tear ducts are still blocked. They are slowly getting better but still a pain. She is getting to the age that I have to fight her to clean her eyes and massage the ducts so I really hope and pray they open soon so they too can be a thing of the past!

We got Tegan a big girl bathtub yesterday while at walmart! We got her a pink ducky bath so that she can sit up like a big girl and splash and play during bathtime safely. She LOVES it and now gets upset when I take her out of the bath! She is going to be a water baby :)

Tegan is more giggly than ever :) She giggles at the cats, at the tv, during her baths, and at mommy and daddy's silly faces. There is nothing like a big baby giggle to brighten your day!!!

1 comment:

My Beautiful Life said...

Aww omg I love her giggles!! It is way too cute! But OMG that poor cat you were tossing around hahaha. So funny though! So happy that Tegan has started the baby food in the jars! She is such a sweetheart :) She is really going to start growing even more now that she is eating the baby food in the jars! Hope to talk to ya soon :)