Thursday, May 28, 2009

6 Month Update



Today was Tegan's 6 month check up and shots. This was her first appointment with her new pediatrician and I can honestly say that I left happy! Her new dr is nothing but amazing and I am so very happy that I took the plunge and decided to switch Tegan to her care. She was very friendly, welcoming and was great with Tegan! Dr. Martinez took the time to talk with us and answer all of our questions and understand our concerns. She LOVED Tegan and couldn't get over how adorable she was, she even had to pick her up and play with her for a bit! Tegan is doing great!!! She is now 16lbs and 26 1/2 inches long! Size 3 diapers here we come!!! Tegan is growing right along track and developing beautifully, with the exception of skipping the rolling over milestone ;) Dr. Martinez was very impressed with our care for Tegan and told us we were doing a fabulous job and that Tegan was nothing but a beautiful, happy, healthy, baby girl(I pat myself and zach on the back!) Tegan is now on prevacid once a day for her reflux. Dr. Martinez couldn't believe that Dr. Shah never had Tegan on anything for the bad case of reflux my poor baby has. Tegan's vaginal opening is starting to thin out and open on its own so as of now no estrogen cream or further measures are needed. We are to keep an eye on it and be sure that it doesn't seal back closed. Tegan now has the green light to switch to big girl food ;) I am excited to introduce her to all the new yummy flavors and textures!!! Our baby is growing up much too fast!!! Here are her 6 month photos, our scanner isn't hooked up at the moment so I had to take a picture of the pictures so the quality isn't great, but at least you get to see them. (along with a few others of course!)






3 comments:

Patty said...

glad the new pedi turned out great and that she is doing well! The pics are super cute.

My Beautiful Life said...

Her pictures turned out wonderful, she looks so gorgeous in them!! I am glad that everything went well with her new pedi! Hopefully that medicine helps..I was on that a few years ago for gas and digestive issues. Best of luck! Keep in touch...love your beautiful pics!

Anonymous said...

Good for you, changing docs getting the previcid. :) Pics are darling as usual. Great update. Hope she's feeling okay after shots.