Monday, May 11, 2009

Stop and smell the Flowers

We HAD a little taste of spring that lasted a few week with blooming flowers and warm sunshine. Sadly cold is back to remind us that summer is very far away still. There is never any telling what the mid west is going to give you weather wise. I cant' wait for the warmth and sunshine to return for good so we can go on daily walks with Tegan. There is this very long trail that starts here in town and connects to the other town 11 miles over. It is a trail of nothing but gravel/grassy paths with trees overhead, flowers and wildlife. Tegan will grow up having taken many walks and bike rides on this trail. She enjoyed her first time on the trail through her eyelids ;)




Tegan is doing very well! She is getting closer and closer to her 6 month birthday! It is just crazy to think that in a few more months I will be planning her first birthday! Her eyes are getting better and better, hopefully in another month blocked ducts will be a thing of the past. Her reflux is just the same so hopefully something will be done about it at her six month check up and shots.



5 comments:

Evyn said...

She is a doll!

What are you doing for her eyes? Amelia has a plugged duct still and it just tears up all day. I feel so bad for her but her Pedi says he doesnt want to do anything about it until she is a year and that it might clear up on its own. Im getting so frustrated about it!

Kristy said...

I totally feel your pain sweetie! It is a very annoying thing. I am constantly massaging Tegan's tear ducts. Every time I feed her I massage them, every morning in the bath with warm water, and every night before bed with warm water. Her eyes are still clogged and still fill up but not near as bad as they used to. I hope they clear up soon...for both our baby girls. The key is to keep massaging them with pressure to get everything out of them and hope they open.

The Wendorff's said...

So glad to see that spring has arrived for you. It is already too warm here. I wish I was having a winter baby. I can't wait for you to see my baby once he's here!

Anonymous said...

Same here.. spring sprung now we have the heat on again. Brrrrr I'm tired of running the heat! Hope T's eyes get better soon. Very frustrating. :(

My Beautiful Life said...

Tegan's gorgeous! She is really changing and growing so much. I love the pictures. Hope that her tear ducts in her eyes get better, poor tegan. That has to be sooo frustrating. I can't believe she is going to be six months old already!! Where does the time go? She's just growing like a weed.