Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Mommy to a 6 month old!




Today my sweet baby girl turned 6 months old! Six months ago at this time I was sitting in labor and delivery waiting for my c-section yet in six months from now she will be celebrating her first birthday. I can't believe how fast time has gone by and how big she is getting! As I look back at old pictures I can't fully remember her being so small, the baby in the pictures doesn't even look like Tegan. She has changed in looks and personality so much in the past months! I am excited to see how much she changes in the next six months. I try to imagine how she will look on her first birthday, how big she will be, will she have hair, what will her favorite toy be, what book will she like?? Before I know it all the answers will be right in front of me. Tegan is doing great!!! She is now sitting up like a big girl(as of 5 days ago!)She still isn't rolling over, I suppose it is too boring for her. We have her 6 month check up and shots next tuesday! I an very anxious to see how much she weighs and how long she has gotten!!!!

We are doing alright, we have hit a few rough patches here in the wright house. We got our first 64 hour pay check(for two weeks) and it was a slap in the face! Zach got news that they are going to have to take 2-3 weeks off with no pay at the beginning of July. I hope the economy picks up soon, I dont know what we are going to do. Somehow some way we will make it, we always do!

As always I have tons of pictures to share!!! I always take daily pictures of Tegan, I just can't help myself! Enjoy pics from my sisters senior pre-prom and random pics of our little boogs. Notice the picture after Tegan petting our cat...that would be why our cats dont like her haha!









2 comments:

The Wendorff's said...

What a big girl Tegan is! She is just as beautiful as her mommy! I hope the economy picks up too. Thanks for always giving me encouraging words on my blog. It would be so nice to meet you in person someday.

My Beautiful Life said...

Tegan's such a big girl sitting up now!! She is really looking more like her own little person. I love it!! She's so beautiful!! Yes before you know it she will be one years old, half way there already...yikes!! Hope the best for you guys with Zach's job..will keep you in my thoughts hun. Take care :)