Sunday, December 13, 2009

Disney on Ice


Yesterday Zachary, his parents and I all took Tegan to see Disney on Ice. I was very nervous yet incredibly excited! I wasn't sure how Tegan would handle sitting on our laps for 2 hours, but she surprised us all!!! On our way to our seats we bought Tegan a toy Minnie Mouse to remember the day by. She proudly held on to her Minnie the entire duration of the show :)


Of course the kid in Zach needed a souvenir too so he went with a snow cone in a cup of his favorite Disney character Stitch!
Tegan slept through half the show and smiled through the rest :)
I found myself constantly fighting back the tears. I have always dreamed of having a little one to do such fun events with. Zach and I have always wanted a child of our own to take places and make memories with and holding Tegan while watching her first show was just another reminder that our dreams have really come true.

Enjoy the pictures!!!!









3 comments:

The Wendorff's said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun. I cant wait to see what she gets for Christmas!

Anonymous said...

you made me tear up! Wait until the first time you watch her in a program your hurt will burst with pride and love. sniff.

My Beautiful Life said...

Aww looks like you guys had a great time. So happy for you and Zach that you got to experience bringing Tegan to her first disney on ice show!! You definitely had me tear eyed...great parents! Can't wait to see your Christmas pictures!