Thursday, December 10, 2009

False promises and updates

It always seems that when I promise to stay on top of my blog I fall behind. So no more false promises!!! The truth is that I will update whenever I can. Life with a RUNNING toddler is a busy one. It is hard to even take a shower most days. My daily showers consist of Tegan standing by the tub opening the shower curtain and throwing her toys into the shower with me (while she soaks herself). She is a running, giggly, toddler and nothing slows her down which in turn means I am always on the run.

So much has gone on yet nothing has really happened since my last post!!! Just the normal holiday hustle and bustle that this time of year brings to us all.
We celebrated our second thanksgiving with our sweet little miracle :)
Tegan is cutting two more teeth and unfortunately got a mild case of the flu last week:( thankfully she had been vaccinated. I can't imagine her having a regular case of it! Our poor little girl walked around screaming in pain from the body aches and only found comfort in my arms. She is such a trooper and continued to smile through it all.

We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of christmas! Our tree has been up since mid November and our shopping is done. We can't wait to see Tegan's face on christmas morning and watching her open all her gifts!!! Tegan brings a whole new happiness and joy to this time of year :)

We had our first big snow of the year! I bundled Tegan up(a bit too much haha she couldn't even move)and took her out to see the snow!!!


Tegan has made falling asleep at the dinner table a reoccurring event. This makes the fifth time she has done it. One minute she is talking, smiling and eating...the next minute you look over and she is nodding off.
awake....
asleep....


We got Tegan's birthday pictures back! She is looking so much like a little toddler and not so much like a baby. Her face is thinning out and she is taking on her own look. Enjoy :) Christmas pics will be here soon so be on the look out!

3 comments:

The Wendorff's said...

She is losing her baby looks and turning into a beautiful little girl. How sweet! Keep on top of your blog. I love reading it.

Anonymous said...

Your page is so cute and festive! I of course keep up with you on facebook, but blogger is still fun too!

My Beautiful Life said...

Loved your blog!! I always love your blogs you post though. Tegan is definitely looking less and less like a baby and definitely more of a toddler! She is thinning out and becoming more and more beautiful. I love the christmas photos, they came out great. Try to keep up to date with your blogs but we all understand that you are so busy with your active toddler you have now!! Happy Holidays!Enjoy the rest of the holiday season with your little joy!