Saturday, May 8, 2010

It's been a while


I know it's been a while so I wanted to stop in and let all you blog followers know that we are all alive and doing well! Life is busy and your days go by fast with a quickly growing soon to be 18 month old(11 more days!).

Since my last post Zachary celebrated his 24th birthday! Some days it is hard to believe that we have been together since he was 16 :) He took the day off from work and we spent the day grilling out with good friends of ours.
Tegan is doing great! She continues to grow like a little weed and is starting to tower over kids three months older than her! She is defiantly a Wright! She has outgrown most of her 18 month clothes and can wear 2T dresses and shirts.
She has finally broken in all 4 of her one year molars! Her vocabulary is increasing every day and she never ceases to amaze us! She LOVES her baby dolls and she carries "Ma" around everywhere. "Ma"(tegan named her) was my favorite doll when I was a little girl; I've had her as long as I can remember so clearly shes seen better days. She is constantly dancing and she loves music! I can't wait for her to be old enough for dance class.

I hope everyone has a wonderful mothers day.

Until my next post..I wish you all our love:

The Wrights

2 comments:

My Beautiful Life said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
My Beautiful Life said...

Tegan is looking more and more like a big girl every time I see new photos! She really is growing like a weed and is has become a beautiful toddler now :D You guys look great, glad you are doing well! Love the photos!