Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Paramore Concert

Last thursday Zachary, Tegan and I went up to my moms house for the day. It had been a while since I last saw my mommy so I was super excited to give her a big hug. We spent the afternoon with her then she watched Tegan while Zach and I went out. We had a wonderful dinner at buffalo wild wings(our fav!) then we went across town to see paramore in concert.

We had an awesome time out together! There is nothing like a night out with your best friend!! Fun. and Relient K opened the show for Paramore. Fun. was absolutely amazing!! We immediately came home and purchased their album from itunes and we have been rocking out to it ever since. We could have done without relient k; they were such a bore to us. Paramore was awesome to see live! Hailey is such a little hot(according to the hubby) ball of energy!! After the concert we went back to my moms where we stayed the night. It was a nice, much needed night out with my love!


FUN.


Paramore

2 comments:

My Beautiful Life said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun at the concert! I love paramore so I'm jealous! LOL. You guys look great!

Unknown said...

Hey Kristy-
You won the Simply FaBOWlous giveaway on our Take It From Me blog but I can't find an email for you to send you the information about your win. Could you please email me at takeitfrommegirls (at) gmail (dot) com. THANKS & CONGRATS!

Kristin
Take It From Me
http://takeitfrom-em.blogspot.com