Monday, February 23, 2009

3 months....

We think of three months being such a small amount of time. Before I had Tegan three months seemed to last forever, dragging by slowly day by day. I now look at time in a whole other way. Three months is really nothing, it is gone before you even have time to think twice! In such a small amount of time so many things can change and happen!! Tegan is now three months old. SO much has changed in the past three months. Tegan no longer sleeps in her bassinet next to my side of the bed, instead she sleeps in her bedroom in her crib. This of course breaks mommys heart! It is amazing how lonely my room seems without her in it at night!! She is starting to sleep through the night!! It has happend twice now!! No more waking every three hours for feedings and diaper changes. I no longer change her diaper in fear that a sneeze will magically send poop flying across the room. We now get excited to see her sweet smiles when three months ago excitement came from seeing her eyes open. Tegan now plays with her toys and smiles and babbles all day long filling our house with such warmth. Before I know it those smiles will have laughs behind them and those babbles will start to take form of words. Three months is such a short amount of time yet so much can happen!! I am amazed with everyday!!

















2 comments:

The Wendorff's said...

Ok, those are great pics. I am going to have to steal the one with her feet and your wedding rings. too cute!

Anonymous said...

Wow you are so right 3 months just fly by, then 1 year - then 5.5 years like my baby girl. Hold her close and remember this feeling ....