Thursday, February 26, 2009

happiness outweighs the worries.

Happiness always has the ability to outweigh any worries that may be in the back of your mind. When times seem tough all you have to do is look at what you have and know that no matter what happens you will always have love and therefore you will always have happiness. Zachary got news that he will have to take a day off with no pay every two weeks due to the economy being slow. We will have $200 less on each check. It is already tight but it is about to be even tighter. We will manage, we always do. I am trying to keep the worry from entering my mind. I look at Zach and Tegan and I know that everything will be ok. They are my happiness and the lights of my world. Love is all you need in this world, if only everyone could come to realize that!! Sitting here typing slowly with one hand while Tegan peacefully sleeps on the other is an example of pure joy and happiness. Not even my growling tummy will force me to put her down!!

Thank god for income tax returns!! It came at the right time and It allowed us to get all we needed for the kitchen remodel, our plane tickets and spending money for our trip in april, and much needed clothes for us and Tegan as well as some toys for her. I promise I will take before and after pics of the kitchen! I know I forgot when we did the living room..sorry. Here are pictures of Tegan from this morning. Enjoy!!







1 comment:

Me said...

She is such a beautiful baby- and you are so beautiful too!! I love her bows and I love your bow and your curly hair!! Money is tight for us too (even with me working!) but somehow it always comes together. At the end of the day I would rather have my happy family than a huge bank account. You definitely have the right perspective. XOXO