Thursday, March 5, 2009

I'm back!

Last week we got a horrible virus on our computer that totally whipped out our hard drive!! A nasty worm had attached itself to our windows update and it slipped through AVG. It cleared everything from our hard drive and filled it with "DRIVE X". It wouldn't let us redo the computer or anything. Thankfully I had all of my pictures and such saved to disc and memory cards. So for the past week I had to check my mail on the horribly slow desktop in the basement. We ordered a new hard drive and my hubby replaced the old with the new and re did our computer and now all is as good as new. So I'm back..even though you didn't even know I left haha. I have tons of new pictures of Tegan that I have been dying to share with everyone so brace yourself!!!

Tegan is coming up fast on her four month birthday!! I swear it feels like she JUST turned three months old!! She is now up to eating 4oz of formula with 1.5tsp of cereal in it every 2-3 hours!!! She is a little piggy!!! She is getting to be such a big girl, although she still isn't fully in 3-6 month clothes!!! She got her first cold :( it broke my heart hearing her little raspy voice and coughs. She is STILL having issues with her tear ducts. I expressed my concerns to her pedi when I took her in for her cold. Tegan has a bad case of blocked tear ducts and has ever since she was 2 weeks old. Dr. Shah said that some children have more troubles with them than others. She said that she has a 3 year old that has even had the surgery to open the ducts and still has issues with them!! I really really hope and pray that I dont have to deal with this until she is 3!! I keep them clean and massage them ALL the time..there is nothing more that I can do other than pray that they open soon. Her personality is showing more and more every day! She smiles so big and talks up a storm, she even shows a bit of an attitude now! I can't wait for the day that she is giggling..I know it isn't too far away!!! All in all everything is GREAT!!! We had our first warm streak of the year this week so we took advantage and took Tegan for her first walk!!! woohoo for 50 degrees!! come on spring!

Today Zach and his dad picked up our counter tops and stove. They start the job on monday!!! Oh how I can't wait for my kitchen to be all done! I took before pictures today so that I wont forget lol. I will share before and after pics when it is all finished so be on the look out next week!!!

















5 comments:

The Wendorff's said...

Her eyes are the prettiest blue color! Thanks for the chewie. I hope it comes soon.

Anonymous said...

sorry about your computer what a PITA! Awweee Love all the new pictures. Missed you :)

Evyn said...

Ugh! We have a plugged duct here, its so gross when Amelia wakes up. Her pedi refuses to do anything until she is a year old though. its so frustrating.

Love Sweet Tegans pictures, she is such a doll!

April and Jeff said...

Oh Kristy she is such a doll!!! I can't believe how big she is getting! She has the cutest smile! I like your wrap! It's relly cute and funky! If you spread out the shoulder piece you might get a little more support if you are needing it or when she gets heavier. Who makes it? I love babywearing!!! You have such a cute family! I can't believe mine are going to be 2 in a few weeks! It feels like yesterday that I was bringing them home for the first time. Give Miss Tegan lots of hugs and kisses for all of us!

Kristy said...

my wrap is from loveyduds I LOVE it!!!! they have soo many cute fabrics!