Friday, March 13, 2009

spring please hurry!

I have such a horrible high fever...spring fever! I am so tired of the cold weather and the gray gloomy days! I am ready for nice bright sun shine with a warmth to the air. All I am asking for is at least 45 degree weather, 50 or 60 would be awesome!!! I am feeling rather blah today and I think that if it was warm and sunny out I may feel a bit more chipper. I THINK that af may be on her way! I really really hope she comes on her own, I have been praying that last month was the start of the new me. The me that starts on her own every month without the need of meds. The me that finally has a cycle and feels like an actual women. I have been very crampy and rather on edge the past week..today is cd 28 so hopefully my lovely aunt will be here soon!!
We have a wedding to attend tomorrow after noon. I am a bit sad that it will be too cold for Tegan to wear any of her cute dresses so I will have to hunt until I can find something both cute and warm. I will be sure to have new pictures of Zach, Tegan and I.

Here are some new pictures of my little sweetie and a video of her playing





No comments: