Friday, March 27, 2009

Tegan Update!

Today Tegan had her 4 month check up and shots! Her appointments are always a bitter sweet thing to both Zach and I! We both get so excited to hear how big she has gotten and love hearing how well she is doing in growth and development but we absolutely hate when we have to put her through the pain of shots. It breaks my heart hearing those pitiful cries but I know it is to her best benefit. Tegan is growing so fast and getting sooo big!!! She is now up to 13lbs 13oz and measures in at 24.5 inches long! That is a weight gain of 2lbs 11oz and a height difference of 2 1/2 inches since her 2 month appointment!!! Dr Shah was very impressed with her growth and giggled at how big she has gotten!!! Her little personality shines through so much, it is hard not to giggle at her and all she does! She did well with her shots, she didn't cry as much as last time. We had to go to babies r us for diapers and formula on the way home and she was talking her little babbles at the top of her lungs! Everybody had to come over and see the little face behind the loud voice lol we got so many compliments on how adorable and how happy she was. No one believed that she had just gotten 3 shots only 10 minutes before stepping foot in the store!!!

Enjoy the pictures and videos of our little miracle!!! I FINALLY got her blowing raspberries on the camera! That little stinker would stop every time I tried to record her and I finally got her! She is soo funny! Zach also recorded a video of her and I playing before bedtime so ignore me in my pj's!!! We were firing at daddy,for some reason she LOVES it and will smile and giggle over it for as long as my arms are strong enough to keep doing it!






2 comments:

The Wendorff's said...

The videos are really cute. I am glad to hear that aunt flow came to visit you. Hopefully you are on the right track.

My Beautiful Life said...

Aww...that's too cute. I love the video of her blowing raspberries...she's adorable. What a happy baby she is.