Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My little giggle box

This morning Tegan was playing with Zach and I and she laughed her heart out for a good ten minutes!! Im not sue who laughed more out of the three of us! She sure knows how to brighten the day!!!

We didnt make it to her 4 month appointment because I had Zach in the emergency room all day. Tegan spent the day at grandma and grandpas house. Zach is ok, he has diverticulitis and is on two antibiotics and vicodin for pain. We moved her appointment to this friday :) I will update when we get home.

Here are some new pictures of Tegan. I made her a big fluffy tutu and some pillowcase dresses, they will be perfect for this summer!! She is LOVING tummy time now, I love watching her lift her head up and look around.












here are two funny pictures to make you laugh. Tegan and her evil face lmao and her blowing raspberries(her fav thing to do. haha


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awe so cute. I'm partial to the bald pictures. Like I looove that last one with her little bald head and the tutu. I love baby giggles aren't they the best.

My Beautiful Life said...

Tegan really looks like such a big girl!! She is getting so big..godness.I love the red dress the best! I am sorry about Zach..I hope all is okay with him. You dress her sooo cute, so talented! hehe..

Evyn said...

how funny, I just made a pillow case dress for Amelia! I love the tutu pictures best!

April and Jeff said...

Ca-uuuute!!!!