Wednesday, March 25, 2009

donkey ball!!!

Last night Zachary stayed home with Tegan so I could go watch my dad play in a game of Donkey ball. This was the first time our county has done such a thing, I had no idea what to expect!!! It was a fund raiser for our town to raise money for the the fire works and festivities for our let freedom ring celebration on the July 4th week. Zach and I were supposed to go together to watch the ball game and my mom was going to watch Tegan but seems how Zach wasn't feeling well he stayed home with Tegan. It was only my 4th time away from Tegan so it killed me!!! I had a blast, it was hilarious!!! Of course the donkey my dad got was one of the little mean ones that wouldn't let anyone ride him lol and if you got close he would buck you! haha. The best part of the night was that aunt susie arrived!!!! While at the game I started feeling a bit crampy, not to mention I woke up yesterday morning totally annoyed by everything lol. I got home last night and settled into my pj's then really started hurting then bam aunt susie knocked on my door!!! YAY! I am SOOO excited! No birth control for me! I hope that I continue to start on my own so I dont have to go on meds to regulate me, the thought of birth control just makes my stomach turn.

Here are a few pics and a video of my night. Of course I have to add a few of Tegan too!!!!







my little slobber box




1 comment:

The Wendorff's said...

Donkey ball is too funny. Ive never heard of it either. Tegan is too cute.