Thursday, March 19, 2009

first bites

With today marking my little girls four month birthday I decided to take a shot at giving her some cereal. She has been a little piggy and never seems full enough with just formula even with the tsp of cereal I add to it, however I wanted to wait until the four month mark to try giving her solids. Today we decided to give it a try and found that SHE LOVED IT!!! I sort of had to pry the first bite in between her lips, once she realized that is was somthing yummy she turned into a little birdie opening her mouth and waiting for that spoon full of goodies! She opened her mouth like such a big girl and started kicking her legs with pure excitement! She ate her entire bowl of cereal which was about a full table spoon, then she ate a 4 ounce bottle and passed out for the night. She is such a little cutie pie! Here are the pics and video of her first bites of solid food!

new pics taken today in the blog below :) enjoy!!!




2 comments:

The Wendorff's said...

That video is too cute. She is going to grow like a weed now. Hope all is well is Illinois.

Anonymous said...

Oh that was funny... I giggled my head off. Yep, she's ready! Wait until she gets something really yummy mixed in it! :) Great video kristy!