Saturday, March 21, 2009

oh where oh where??

oh where oh where is aunt susie at, oh where oh where can she be? I pray that she comes on her on, please god no medicine for me!!!

I am now cd 36 and still no aunt susie ( I have called it aunt susie since I was younger, period, ragg, aunt flow..they all sounded gross to me haha). I was hoping that when I started on my own on feb 14th that it would mark a new beginning for me, yet here I wait. I want so badly to start on my own without the help of meds!!! I hoped so badly that having Tegan would regulate my body and make me normal, but it looks like infertility is going to follow along beside me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just give it some time. The breast feeding/ pregnancy have probably screwed her up some. I hope she comes for you soon. :) I can't believe tegan is sleeping that well at night. YOU ARE SO LUCKY! What a sweetie.

Kristy said...

I wish I could say that the pregnancy a breast feeding screwed my cycles up, sadly this is how I have always been. aunt susie doesnt like me lol