Friday, March 20, 2009

So proud!

Little miss Tegan makes me so proud!!! It seems as though once she hit that four month mark that she has become a totally new little girl!!! She is eating a table spoon of cereal every night like a big girl. She is sleeping through the night, from 6-6:30!! Tegan now loves to play and she squeals and blows spit bubbles while doing it!! For those that don't remember, we had MAJOR tummy time issues with Tegan. I haven't made her lay on her tummy for about two weeks now, I just couldn't see making her scream her heart out. Today I decided to give it a go and guess what?!?! She layed there and raised her head and shoulders off the floor and was looking all over! At one point she had her head, shoulders and legs off the floor and was rocking on her belly!!! I was soo proud of her!!! After a bit she does get mad so I will roll her back to her back for a little break. When on her back she bent her legs up and was grabbing her knees which is also a first!! She nearly rolled over(I know she can do it because she has done it once before) she will get her lower half rolled over and her upper half on its side, if only she would use a bit more force to roll over that arm of hers she would have had it!!! I can't believe how much she has changed is just one day!!! I swear I am not allowed to blink..if I do I WILL miss something!!




No comments: