Friday, April 3, 2009

a little update.

Here are a few new pictures of my big girl! I look at her and just can't believe how big she has gotten!!! To think that she will be 5 months old this month blows my mind! She is a little smile box with just a huge personality! Her laughter is soo contagious, I will do anything to hear that loud giggle!!! Tegan is getting HAIR!!! My little bald baby has some fuzzy hair on the top of that sweet little head, I took a picture of it to share with you all! We defiantly have a long long ways to go before I even need to think about a first hair cut! haha. The other day Tegan found her feet! They are now her new favorite thing to play with (aside from her rings).

A lot has been going on here in the Wright house. This economy royally sucks! I have never written a blog about our money or anything, but I need to vent badly and prayers could be used. With the economy being slow Zach's work is getting hit. They are now only working 36 hour weeks which puts our paycheck $200 short a week. It sucks and we are very very tight but we make it. Zach went in to work tonight and got news that they are going back to 3-8 hour shifts rather than having 4-12 hour shifts, which means an entire shift of people are going to get let go. I am very hopeful that he wont get let go, but I can't help but worry. The switch to 8 hours means a pay cut because he will no longer be team leader for one and he may possibly have to step down a position. Just please please please pray that everything goes well and we make the cuts!!!! I don't know what we would do.....









No comments: