Monday, April 6, 2009

thank you so much!

A few blogs back I asked for every ones prayers for Zachary and his work situation. The slow economy has finally hit his company causing them to go back to 3 shifts of eight hours rather than having 4 shifts of twelve hours. Zachary was working a good position on one of the night shifts. We were a bit scared as to what was going to happen and if he was going to still have a job! We got news today that he did NOT get cut and he is now on a day shift!!!!! YAY!! He still has his same position, he actually took it from a guy that has worked there forever, it just goes to show how hard Zach works. We are so excited that Zach will be home with us at bedtime and wake up with us in the morning. Although second shift sucks, he will be home with us more and have a normal sleeping routine! Thank you all for your prayers!

Also thanks for all the advice on my previous blog. We went to my moms house tonight to dye easter eggs and I talked to her about my concerns. She told me that I was a VERY pukey baby, so it seems as though Tegan is just like her mommy in so many ways! I am still torn with what to do. After all she is healthy and is gaining weight just as she should, the puking is just annoying.

In other news!!!!! I am 6 pounds down from my pre pregnancy weight!!! I haven't done anything lmao other than breast feed for the first two months and be so busy that I haven't had time to sit around bored and munch on junk food. I look good from the side lmao but from the front I want to puke! I treasure my icky belly, because it is my mommy belly and my little miracle gave me that tummy...even if it is icky looking!

Here are some pictures! Enjoy!







2 comments:

The Wendorff's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Wendorff's said...

Looks like everything is going good for you. Im glad Zach didnt lose his job. You will love day shift. I remember what graveyard was like with Paul. I eventually started staying up all night and sleeping with him during the day just so we could spend time together. Take care.