Monday, March 24, 2008

at a loss for words yet I have so much to say!

I just dont understand the negativity of this world, the doubt and the constant fear and thoughts of what if. Everything that is meant to be will be, it is that simple. whether it be getting that new job you want or having that baby you have always dreamed of. I am a very positive person, and I have a wonderful outlook on life. Maybe that is because I am a christian who is strong in faith or maybe it is because that is the person I had to be when growing up. I believe that life should be lived each day as the blessing it is..not everyone is blessed with that day and that moment so we shouldn't take it for granted. In this world of trying to conceive you come across so many different people, but we all have one dream and that is to become the parent of a beautiful child. So many of us want such a dream to come true more than life itself and will do anything to make that dream become reality. I am sooo soo very tired of people saying that it will never happen, or blaming God and cursing him, or those that are soo darn negative. I am tired of those that go into a cycle and confess before they start it that it will fail. If you confess failure that is what you will receive. God knows what he is doing, and he has plans for you. Through the hard times of life you shouldn't push God away and blame him, you should blame yourself for not letting him in. You have to pray, and ask him for the desires of your heart, and when you pray believe that you have them and you WILL receive them! God makes things hard to make us stronger people and to make his light shine through. I may have a different view on this topic than others and maybe some of you are shaking your head in dis agreence while reading this vent, but whether you are a christian or not I know for a fact that doubt, and constant negativity never got anyone anywhere! This world has become so full of pessimists and I feel like there are so few of us optimist out there and I would love to turn that around. I want others to feel the joys of life like I do, I want others to be thankful for each and every second, and know that they are blessed no matter how hard things may feel at the time. Be thankful for this moment, this moment is your life and it may be your last!! Be positive and dont ever admit to defeat. Doubt is is opposite of faith.

1 comment:

Jessica Potter said...

I totally agree. I can say this. When I was TTC for so long and had heartache after heartache each month I felt so lost and I was in so much despair. And then I got pregnant with Brittan, and it all fell in to place like it was supposed to. The timing was Heavenly Father's, not mine. Even when I Brittan came early and died I knew that Heavenly Father had a special plan for my little family. And sure enough he did. Had I not gotten pregnant with Brittan when I did, and if Brittan would not ahve passed away, I would never had gotten Roman. And I know he was supposed to be mine. I just know it. I know that God and my sweet son Brittan sent him too me. I am a true believer that everything happens when it is supposed to, and God does have a plan in all of it. Sorry this was so long! :)