Saturday, March 22, 2008

only 5 1/2 days left!!!!

I am over half way through the two week wait now!!!! I am so excited! It has flown right on by, it feels as though my iui was yesterday and I had a long wait ahead of me. Now the big day is nearly here!!!! I am doing very well, other than bitchy and such haha but that could be a wonderful thing! I am eight days post ovulation now, and I have been having very light cramping on and off for the past 3 days now so I pray with all my heart and soul that it is implantation!!! Today my temp has jumped upto 99.3, and during both my pregnancies I had a temp of 99.1-99.6...My boobs hurt soo soo bad and have been for about 4 days now, my nipples are constantly hard and so sore which is something I haven't ever experienced before. I am on hormone supplements, and have always been on supplements durning my cycles and never ever have I had such tender boobs and big sore nips haha not even during my last two pregnancies..so lets pray it is a wonderful sign!!!! I want this more than anything, Zachary and I have dreamed of having children to share our love with since we were young and in highschool. We are so far beyond ready for that dream to come true. I want more than anything than to be able to tell my grandma that Im pregnant, and for her to watch my belly grow and pray that she holds on long enough to hold her first great grand baby..she wants this just as bad as we do and I would really love to be able to give it to her :)
I hope you all have a wonderful easter and a fabulous week!!! I will report back later on in the week!!!

1 comment:

Jessica Potter said...

I hope this happens for you! You will be a great mother! I will pray for you! Hope you had a great Easter!