Tuesday, March 4, 2008

follistim is on it's way! yay!

After much fighting and waiting with the insurance mail order pharmacy my follistim and hcg injection will be here tomorrow. I am so used to getting my meds from damer and cartwright pharmacy out of Chicago, they get my script, call me within 20 mins and my meds are on the way. Well it is not that way through the aetna pharmacy! They got my script and said it would take 24 hours to get it in their computers..ugh so I call this morning and they have it and tell me that they will call me with a copay amount, 3 pm and still no call so I called them and they said they were still processing my order!!!! I was so upset at this point! I am a girl pms'n taking estrogen supplements...ahhhh! I needed my meds today, but instead I am on femtrace to hold my cycle until I get the follistim. It is supposed to be here sometime tomorrow! I ended up paying $204. and some odd cents for my two meds. The 900 iu of follistim was $200 and the hcg injection was $4. I really really hope and pray that this cycle is the one for us! I dont know how many cycles I will be able to spend over 200 on meds for. This month we will be paying $700 (500 for the iui and 200 for the meds) so hopefully lucky number seven in the lucky month of march will bring us our baby.

No comments: