Friday, March 28, 2008

Pregnant! Welcome Sweet Tart to the Wright family!


I know you girls have been dieing waiting for me to blog with the details lmao and for that I am sorry. I wanted to get to my grandma's house before it got too late and I of corse had the phone calls to make. I wanted to atleast let you know the results so you didn't really die lol. Zachary and I are pregnant, really pregnant!! For those that remember I have been pregnant twice, a beta of a 7 and a beta of a 9 both ended in miscarriage. WELL this cycle my beta is a giant 173.2!!! I am exactly four weeks pregnant today, my estimated due date is december 6th. I dont know my hormone levels yet, those labs wont be in until monday but I am on supplements so I know the numbers are good. I knew going into this cycle that it would be the one for us, I had this feeling deep down in my sould, every time I close my eyes I see me in the delivery room. I have never been happier!!!! I am feeling pregnant, I am so bitchy and emotional and nauseated by everything..yay!!!! I love it! I want to feel everything!!!! I feel so very very blessed. Thank you all soo much for all your love and constant prayers and support, it means the world to me! I have had a wonderful happy day but there are a few in the family that can't find happiness in this pregnancy because of how my other two have ended..well every cycle is differant and I know for a fact that this cycle will end in me bringing a baby home in my arms!!!!!! I go in on tuesday for another beta :) Pray the numbers keep going and going and going!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU! I'm so proud of you for keeping the faith. You are an inspiration to all. big huggs for a happy healthy 8 more months!

Jessica Potter said...

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
This is so awesome! Prayers work! You are going to be an awesome mom! I am all emotional now! WHOOHOOO CONGRATS

suzy said...

Congrats I am soo happy for you and your Husband!! You are going to be a great mommy!!!