Tuesday, April 1, 2008

2nd beta results are in! us date! yay

I went in early this morning for my second beta and hormone check to be sure my numbers were going up. Your beta is supposed to double every two days and Zach and I had figured that today my beta should have been in the 700 range, boy were we off!! lmao The nurse giggled and said "well your beta more than doubled! lmao" I asked her what the exact number was and she replied telling me that it is a big 1312.0!!!!!! They dont have my estrogen and progesterone levels in from todays labs but I asked what my progesterone was on friday when I had my labs done and as of friday it was 220.9! yay! everything is going soo well!!! I am feeling wonderful! I can't get enough of sunny d and popsicles, they are my favorite right now! Zach even made me popsicles out of sunny d..oh yum! I am scheduled for a 7 week ultra sound on the 18th of april- only 17 days away yay!!!! I am 4 weeks 4 days pregnant!

As some of you know, my little sister had surgery today to remove a bone tumor from her foot. The surgery went very well and the drs were happy to find that the tumor was ontop of the bone rather than in the bone so it was easy removal. It didn't look cancerous but they sent it out to be sure. She is doing well. She may get to come home tonight if she isn't in too much pain. Right now she is sore and unable to keep food down so please pray for a fast recovery.

I hope everyone is well. love hugs and belly rubs :)

1 comment:

suzy said...

WOO HOO way to go!! I am soo happy for you and your hubby!! Looks like this one is a keeper for sure!!