Friday, April 18, 2008

7 week ultra sound!

I am home from my ultra sound!! My apt was at 8 but they were a bit behind so I got in at 8:30. I was so doped up from the prometrium that I wasn't nervous or scared just excited to see my sweet little miracle! Sweet tart is growing nice and big and has a beautiful strong heart beat!!! I am 7 weeks pregnant today but sweet tart is measuring in at 7 wks 3 days and a big 11.9mm crown to rump length. The heartbeat is a nice strong 138 bpm :)
according to the old wise tale the heart beat says boy but in my family that myth doesn't hold true..all the boys in my family had high heart beats and the girls had the ones below 140.I will find out what I am havin in about 10 weeks and unless the goods are nice and visible I still wont believe what I am having until the day I give birth, after all I was said to be a boy!! I didn't get to hear the ultra sound because I have a tilted uterus and it was hard to get to and they didn't want to poke around in there too long but we did get to see that beautiful little beating heart!!! I will get to hear it at my next apt for sure! I actually didn't cry at all, shocking I know, I was too excited, happy, in awe and just plain proud to see my baby that I couldn't cry, I was all smiles!! Im sure it will hit me later today because I will be staring and my beautiful pictures all day!! I go in for my next ultra sound with my RE at 12 weeks which is may 20th at that apt they are going to record the us for me and I will be released to my OB dr! Thank you all so much for your continued prayers! I haven't done a belly shot yet today, but I will do one sometime this weekend..I dont look much different from last week but as promised I will share!

5 comments:

Brie said...

Krisy they are wonderful shots!!!! yay look at that baby grow! man your getting me excited for monday.. even though im scared shitless!! Give me some of your fabulous words of encouragement.. I really need to have faith that God has it in His hands and under control! ackk

Me said...

Little lima bean!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jamie Lea B said...

I so was thinking of you this morning.I even tried to stay up so i could message you but my body just said no lol.What an exciting day your very first u/s i am so proud of you and happy for you.And we dont care if its a boy or girl just want a happy healthy 9months and a happy healthy baby.

Jamie Lea B said...

Oh and thanx for your comment on my latest scrap pages.The skate board one is my fav to.

Ms. H said...

Just simply perfect.........*sigh*