Friday, April 4, 2008

5 weeks with Sweet Tart!

Today I am five weeks pregnant with our little sweet tart. I srarted the process of weening off my supplements yesterday. I am currently taking 2 prometrium and 1 femtrace a day, and I haven't even noticed. I am feeling wonderful!!! I am starting to get tired more often, things such as getting groceries poops me out. My boobs are ginormous and sore and my jean skirts are uncomfy on my belly so I have been living in gouchos. I am starting to form a little pouch :) I took a pre pregnancy pic a few months ago to compare with because I dont have a teeny flat belly, I have a 4 week picture and I took a 5 week pitcture. I will be taking belly shots every single week of the pregnancy to put with my weekly journal entries that I am making for the baby. I wont share all of them, but I will share some. Here are my pre preg, 4wk, and 5wk pictures. You can tell a difference!! grow sweet tart grow!!!


No comments: