Monday, April 21, 2008

New Lab Results are in!!!!

My Nurse called me this morning to give me the lab results that were taken on friday while at my ultra sound. I am now officially weened off my estrogen hormone supplements. My level did drop a bit but it is still very high! I have been off estrogen for two weeks now and my level is hanging strong at 1300! My nurse is very happy with that number and says that is is very very good..so yay for my body!!! I was cut down to one progesterone supplement a day and with that my level dropped down to 176 which is still very high, so I am in the clear to completely get off of it! My body is doing everything on its own!! I go in friday morning for another round of blood work to check my progesterone seems how I haven't been completely without before and they want to make sure it is still nice and high. My nurse sounded very positive and she doesn't think that there is any way that my progesterone would drop down below 40 which is the number they love to see. I am very very happy that my body is kicking into gear on its own and wanting this baby as much as I do :) I am 7 weeks 3 days pregnant today although measuring 7 weeks 6 days my dr hasn't changed my due date as of yet so I am still set for dec 5th...I can't believe that on friday I will be 2 months pregnant already!!! Only 7 months to go until I get to meet my little miracle!!!!

3 comments:

Brie said...

yay! oh and your already 2 months.. you will be starting your 3rd month at 9 weeks! amazing isnt it!!! time flys and our babies are growing strong!

Jamie Lea B said...

I cant believe how smoothly and fast things are goin for you.I am very happy for you.You are very blessed and so deserve this time to be a happy healthy time.

Hopeinmi said...

so glad to hear that everything is going well...I am off my estrogen too, but my doc is keeping me on progesterone until the 30th, and then I get to cut my dosage in half....but he said he always does that with IVF patients......almost 2 months yeah!!!!!