Friday, April 25, 2008

8 weeks!


Today I am 8 weeks pregnant! That makes me a whole 2 months along which puts me in my third month of pregnancy!!!!!! After this month is over I will be into my second trimester yay!!!! only 7 more months until I get to hold my little miracle!!!! I feel so blessed with each day that passes. I pray to God each night to continue to keep his hands on my womb and cradle this baby. Too many take such little things for granted. Each little breath and tiny heart beat is a miracle in its own!! To think I have a little person with a beating heart growing within me is so amazing!!! It is amazing how much in love you can be with such a little being that you have known for such a short time. Each and every day our baby goes through giant leaps and bounds with another astounding development!!!! The miracle of life is so wonderful and so far beyond amazing!!!!!!! ahh Im in love! I went in yesterday for my last round of blood work to check my hormones, I should get the results today or monday. I am all the way off my hormone supplements!!! The results that I will be getting are the numbers that my body did all by itself!!! I will be sure to post as soon as I hear anything! I have been feeling wonderful! Each day I feel more and more pregnant! My gag reflux has kicked in FULL force! I gag over smells, tastes, textures even thoughts!!! Sometimes I just gag and heave out of no where!!! I am constantly hungry, I swear I am never full so I sit and gag down food that I would love to do without to save my gagging lol but I have to feed that baby! It is said that while pregnant you should eat 300 more calories than the recommended daily amount, I dont think I have ever eaten close to the recommended amount, except for days at mc donalds lmao one cheeseburger will give you that! I will just continue to eat what I eat and as long as I am gaining weight then that is all that matters I suppose. I am up a whole 4 pounds now..I have gained one pound this past month so I think I am doing well. I can't wait for my next ultra sound!!! Only 4 weeks to go until I get to see my baby again!!! yay!!! OH! I got my baby chime in the mail today!!! I love it! It makes the softest little soothing chime :) I just have to buy a chain to wear it on I dont trust anything other than a nice box chain and all the ones I have aren't long enough..so I will be on the hunt now!!!!! Enough rambling! I am hungry...I think a grilled cheese sounds wonderful for lunch!!!!

2 comments:

Jamie Lea B said...

Ummm yeah grilled cheese does sound good lol and I dont even like grilled cheese hahaha.Just think 4 more weeks and your outta the early danger area.I know everything will be just fine but you know me and the 12 week goal.After one gets to 12weeks I no longer worrry lol.You are truely blessed and you so deserve it.

Tru said...

Oh wow lookie at that preggy belly, definately looking like a baby belly now! WOOT WOOT! Yay that sweet tart of yours is such a sticky baby! Good luck on your next test results off the meds, I guarantee they will still be high by the sounds of all your other tests. Ew grilled cheese, never liked them pregnant or not! ICK but Aidan loves them so good thing I know how to make em lol.....Can't wait to see pics of your entire body and face wearing maternity clothes! You are gonna be the most beautiful pregnant woman! Love ya lotsa! #1!