Monday, April 14, 2008

A WONDERFUL week in the works!

It is going to be a fabulous week for Zachary and I!! We have our seven week ultra sound on friday morning! WOOHOO only 4 days to go!! I am so pumped that I will be 7 weeks and beyond ecstatic that I will get to see our little miracle for the first time. I have been feeling well. Super queasy, and emotional, I am starting to feel my body growing and shifting and it is getting more and more uncomfy to sleep at night not to mention the million trips to the bathroom. I have seriously pondered making a bed in the bathroom lol!!! I am loving every second of this pregnancy, nausea and all..it just makes it that much more real :) I will be sure to keep the updates coming!!! Have a wonderful week!!!

5 comments:

April and Jeff said...

It will be so fun to watch your belly grow throughout the weeks and months. I kept a week by week pic journal and I am amazed now that I look back ..and so will you be after healthy sweet tart is here. I can't wait to hear all about your u/s on Friday! Don't you love blogspot. We've been using it a few months now for friends and family. HUGSx3
April

Brie said...

Yay.. im super excited for you too!!! ant wait to see how many are in there!!! and I feel ya on the queezy..maybe im just nervous today or maybe im just really quezy.. but ya.. that part of it sucks!!!

Me said...

I love your caterpillar up at the top. So cute. I'm thrilled for you.

Jamie Lea B said...

Woot woot see I told ya that MONDAY was excellent so that means the whole week will be GRAND.Even sick I feel good things commin all our way!

Tru said...

Oh I am so very very excited for you! I am glad that you are taking all the ill feeling symptoms as great things. Keep up the happiness and joy. Love ya so much girl, take care of yourself!