Friday, April 18, 2008

new belly pic as promised


Here is my 7 week belly shot, I didn't think I was any different from last week but with comparing last weeks picture and this weeks I can tell. I am more rounded in front by my belly button. It is amazing how if you look at yourself every day you dont notice until you compare pictures!

I ordered my belly chime today! They are sold out everywhere due to silver issues and I found a website that had 3 in stock so I snaged one right up so I can have one. I have wanted one so bad and I can't wait to get it!!! for those that dont know what a belly chime is here is the website that explains :) they seem so wonderful and like such a bonding tool! http://www.babychime.com/

for those that haven't seen, I have my ultra sound pics and update on the blog below

1 comment:

Tru said...

OMG YOUR TUMMY IS SO CUTE! I am sooo sooo happy for you! I love the u/s pics below, your lil sweet tart is so cute and tiny! I am so happy you got pics! I am still thinking girl, gut feeling! Take care of yourself and that sweet baby! Love ya my #1!