Friday, April 11, 2008

6 weeks pregnant


Today makes me 6 weeks pregnant with our little sweet tart(s)!! The nausea and heartburn has kicked in full force, not to mention I am ALWAYS hungry! I still constantly crave popsicles, and still I can't seem to get enough of them..thankfully they are the homemade ones with fruit juice instead of the ones loaded with sugar!!! I have been having more and more aches that feel like growing pains. If I dont sleep on my side with a blanket between my legs and wedged under my belly I am not comfy. I have gained 3 pounds so far, lmao and according to the books you should only gain 3-5 pounds in the first trimester..lmao I am halfway through it what am I supposed to do about the other 6 weeks I have to go haha. Although I feel like Im eating all the time I really dont eat much, I have just gone from one giant meal a day to 6 small meals a day even with that I doubt I even make 2,500 calories. About all I can eat right now is potatoes, popsicles, corn, and crackers, I did gag down some chicken breast yesterday lmao! Only one week to go until our 7 weeks ultra sound! Im excited to see if there are one or two in there!!!!

I finally got my hormone results this morning that I had done on tuesday! I was starting to think I would never get them! As I explained in my last blog my estrogen and progesterone levels are crazy high so I am in the process of weening off of my supplements. My body is doing very well on its own and is ready to support a pregnancy. I had been taking 2 pills of estrogen a day which left me with a estrogen level or 1883, I cut that down to only one pill a day and it nearly doubled!! My estrogen level is now at 2529!! So my body is kicking into gear! I was taking 600mg of progesterone which gave me a level of 271, I cut my dose down to 400mg a day and my level is 245, so that went down which is good lmao. A normal range for my time in pregnancy is 20-40 and I am still over 200 more! So My body is doing sooo well! There just may be two in there ;) Only a week until we find out! I am now am now completely off of the estrogen supplement, and I will be cutting down to only 200mg of progesterone a day. I will have my levels checked again next friday at my ultra sound!

No comments: