Wednesday, April 16, 2008

only two more days

I can finally say the day after tomorrow! The day after tomorrow I get to see my little sweet tart for the first time and see that little beating heart! yay for the day after tomorrow! now if only tomorrow would get here ;) Today should go by fast, when dh wakes up he is taking me to subway to fulfill a craving and then to DQ for an oreo blizzard! Tonight we have my grandpa's birthday party to attend then come home and not too long after that I will be passed out!

5 comments:

Tru said...

Awesome girly, glad your keeping busy to get the time to fly by. Good on you Zach, it is very nice to see a husband treating their pregnant wife like the queen she is. 2 MORE DAYS! WOOT!!!! Love ya! Your my #1!

Brie said...

oh yayyyyyy two more days!! I have 5 days.. and then I have to wait untill 430.. arghh... I cant wait for you to hear the baby and see how m any!!! woo hoo

Jamie Lea B said...

2more days woot woot.I know your so excited I am too.I cant wait to see u/s pics and to see your smiling face in the words you write.I bet your just like a kid at christmas lol.Goodluck!

Evyn said...

Awwww remember this day always...the first time I saw that little heart beating..it was so amazing!!

Ms. H said...

Guess what!! IT'S TOMORROW!!!!!