Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Labs finally in!

Nothing like taking FOREVER!! I had my labs drawn last thrusday, finally today my dr got the labs faxed to him. They no longer check my estrogen because it has been nice and high on my own for a few weeks now. This was the very first time I had labs done without being on progesterone supplements. I was soo nervous to get off of the progesterone but the results showed that my body is doing very well on its own. My progesterone dropped alot from when I was on the supplements which we knew would happen. I am holding srong with a progesterone level of 44, my dr likes to see anything above 25 so I am doing well. The nurse said I can go back on thursday to have it checked again to keep my mind at ease. I know all will be well but of corse I worry. Thank you for the prayers and please keep them comming!!! Only 3 weeks from today until my 12 week ultra sound!

2 comments:

Brie said...

yay good number!!! and now im only 4 days behind you..lol yay

Jamie Lea B said...

Woot Woot.Growing that baby well lol.Oh and on your previous post abt showing early.I did too and forget those who make big comments they just jelous they aint got your perdy GLOW.Rub that belly for me.