Saturday, May 3, 2008

9 week update

Hello my loverlies! Sorry I wasn't able to set down and write my update for you all yesterday! It was a very very busy day! I had to get up and get my blood done, get groceries, come home eat lunch, get pretty and head to woodstoock illinois which is up by chicago. We had to go to my brother in laws engagement dinner at my soon to be siter in laws parents so the two familys could meet. We had a wonderful time, I got my first belly rub too!! Liz's mom gave me a hug goodbye and rubbed my belly and told me to take care of our little baby..aww!!! They were such wonderful people! Liz and her family are from India so she made all indian dishes and had tons of fruit yum! We got home after 12 am which is way past my bedtime lately lol. I came home, hit the sheets and was gone! So here I am recovered from the long day and ready to blog :)

I have been doing wonderful! Earlier this week I had the worst nausea I have had during this pregnancy, I could only eat toast and water. On thursday I woke up feeling wonderful and have continued to feel great since then. Everything causes me horrid heartburn and tums dont seem to help much but I manage, atleast I can eat now!!! The past two weeks I have had the WORST dreams!! Why is it that women have horrid dreams when pregnant??? The other night I dreamed that we had the baby with us and we were driving along the road and part of it was washed out from the river and the person driving slamed on the gas causing us to fishtail and get pulled into the river and the car went down and we couldn't get the baby out! Then over and over nearly nightly I have dreams that I wake up to pee and have blood everywhere. I dont want these dreams, I want happy dreams!!!! I have been having round ligament pains, or atleast I think that is what they are lol it feels like growing pains that wrap around my belly, go into my pelvis and my theighs so Im growing growing growing and feeling it lol. I can't belive I am 9 weeks, not too much longer and I will be in my RE's office awaiting my 12 week ultrasound..after all it is only 17 days away!!! I am still in awe over this pregnancy, I feel so blessed and I am so very much in love with my little sweet tart.

3 comments:

Tru said...

Aww look at that adorable belly! Gosh girl you are growing so differently then I did, more rounder up high, I was all low til about 16 weeks when I finally looked completely pregnant. Sorry you have been having such horrid nightmares hope they get better soon sweetie. As for round ligament pains, that isn't something that happens until the second trimester, what your getting now is probably just cramping or what not from your body adjusting to the pregnancy. Round ligament pains are much much worse you'll see. You look great! Keep on cooking that baby my #1....Love ya!

Jamie Lea B said...

You are just too cute.I know I said that b4 you were pregnant but if its possible you just get cuter each day.Love that belly.

Brie said...

Hey I know I said already but I love the belly.. I promise mine are coming! and Im having round ligament pain majorly.. but its my second. but doc said thats what it was. especially those sharp ones that come when you get off the couch too fast.. ouchhhiieeee.