Monday, May 12, 2008

bye bye wedding ring

Well it appears as though I have reached a new stage in my pregnancy, one that I didn't think would come until 6 or 7 months. Today I noticed that my ring finger was throbbing and going numb, thanks to water retention and increased blood my wedding ring is now too tight for my little fingers :( I had to get it off, thankfully with a little work I did manage to get it off. I feel naked without my beautiful ring. Thankfully I have my moms old wedding ring that I wear on my right hand that I was able to switch over to my wedding ring finger until that doesn't fit anymore. The two rings were a half size differant so it wont be long. I felt like crying when taking it off lol...oh the hormones! So that was my cry of the day :) Only 8 days to go until my 12 week ultra sound!!!!!!

3 comments:

Brie said...

hello! Oh my gosh im sleeping horribly.. Im normally a stomach sleeper and now I cant! arghh.. im not swollen yet but remember my ring on my necklace later on! oh and man look at our bellies.. we are awesomely cute!

Brie said...

Have you looked into the pregnancy pillows? I have one and its great. its thinner than a body pillow and it has a nice curve to fit our beautiful bodies! check them out.. I have to use mine now!

Jamie Lea B said...

Oh that sux abt the ring.Do you have a pretty chain you can wear it around your neck with?Oh and try to stay away from foods with sodium that will help.