Friday, May 9, 2008

10 weeks!



Today makes me 10 weeks pregnant, a whole 2 1/2 months! It is crazy to believe that in 11 days I will be going into my RE for my 12 week ultra sound!! If the baby is still measuring 3 days ahead my due date will be bumped up to Dec 2nd which would make me 10 weeks 3 days pregnant today. I am feeling well, I have my good days and my bad days. Some days I feel soo wonderful, others my stomach does loops and I can't get off the couch. I lost another 1/2 pound so I am now only up 2 1/2 pounds since my pre pregnancy weight. I look bigger, boy do I look bigger but the scale says I went down..maybe I am losing fat while I am gaining baby, amniotic fluid, water and blood! Did you know that you gain 45% more blood by the third trimester! It is so crazy how the body works!! I am very nervous about posting my new belly shots, I know I shouldn't care what others has to say and usually I dont but when people say mean things about my belly it gets me all upset..must be the pregnancy in me, I tend to get upset alot now! I feel that once I hit 9 weeks I really popped out, yes to some I am huge lmao but seriously what can I do. I am so short, and very short weisted to begin with that the littlest amount will show on me. Plus my uterus is the size of a large grapefruit now, and I am gaining fluid and blood with each day that passes (all so amazing and mind boggling to me). Oh and our little sweet tart is now the size of a prune now..how amazing! I love reading my weekly updates, I am always in awe with all that our baby has developed and gone through already. I am 2 weeks away from being done with 1/3 of the pregnancy! It goes by soo fast! wow! Okay so now I am really rambling on..you can't at all tell Im excited can you???

I will post pics of me with my face later lmao until then enjoy my belly shots. We will be busy this weekend, it seems that every weekend this month has been nuts!!! Today I am getting my hair done, Im soo excited I am used to going in every 6 weeks but I haven't since jan due to the iui and blood work weekly and being so busy. We are then going out with Zach's parents for the night. Tomorrow we have a family party to go to, sunday is mothers day..I am going to church then going out with my mom and sister all day. Monday I think I will sleep! :) Oh I got my labs in from last week, my progesterone is at 41.4 :) it did drop a teeny tiny amount..it was 44 but the nurse said that it will fluctuate from day to day. So yay! I am off my supplements and doing well!!! I dont need to have my levels checked until my 12 week appointment.

4 comments:

Brie said...

OH I think your belly is amazingly cute! and yep I totally popped like the day after I took my 9 week photo.. Ill have to take another this week after we move! oh and have fun at your dinner and if I dont get on to tell you so have a HAPPY MOTHERS day!

Shely said...

Dont be afraid to post you belly pics hun. You are teenie tiny and when you are that small you DO show earlier, plus right now with the lovely bloating and gas (ugh)... you look great though! Dont be afraid or ashamed, you worked hard to get this little sweet tart, you deserve to show it off and no one has the right to tell you otherwise ;)

karkus said...

You know what for anyone to say anything about you and your preggy belly is just wrong.My sister debbie was about your size her first time preg and she showed early.You look amazeing remember that and it you alot of hard work and time to get preg dont let anyone bring you down.

Jamie Lea B said...

You look fabulas and yes us short people get perdy bellies faster sometimes.I think your right on track and siomply the cutest preggy I have seen.Talk about glow!