Tuesday, May 20, 2008

12 weeks pregnant! us pics/belly shot



I had my 12 week ultra sound this morning, I could hardly sleep I was so excited! Zach and I went to bed early last night so this morning would come faster! It is always sooo exciting to see our little miracle. Sweet Tart has grown SO much! I am now 12 weeks pregnant, sweet tart is measuring exactly 12 weeks and is a little over 2 inches crown to rump. The baby had a beautiful strong heartbeat at 160bpm that we got to hear this time!!! It is so breathtaking!! The baby was moving all over lmao, moving its little hands and arms and legs..sweet tart even had the hicups! It was adorable!!! My due date is bumped up to December 2nd :) I can't wait to meet my little miracle! I am so very much in love. Here are the pictures from the ultra sound, and a bad picture of me and my belly! I am officially released from my RE now and I have my first OB apt next Thursday!

my sweet tart

sweet tart's body and long leg with foot :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG SWEET TART IS SOOO CUTE!!! What a great appt. Congrats!

Brie said...

WOW that video was awesome!!! yay! look at the baby kick and wave! I totally saw finger grasping too! so exciting.. looks like a baby now.. ( if only they could have zoomed on the crauch he he!) but it was awesome and I cant wait for mine now.. I wont get a video though..not till my one later.. boo! but yayyyy were having our babies on the same day for now.. woo hooo DEC2nd!!! ny 12.5 u/s in next friday!! woo hoo

Jamie Lea B said...

OMG I just wanna rub that belly lol.You are sooo cute!