Monday, May 26, 2008

quick update



sorry I am a bit behind in posting this blog here, I posted it on myspace and such and totally forgot to paste it here on blogger so here it is!

I want to thank everyone for the support and kind words on my previous blog! It is nice knowing that I am not the only one that has gone through such things and felt so horrible about it. I am still only up 2 pounds but the past few days I have been hungry and actually eating decent, of corse I gag for five hours after eating but atleast I am getting food in my belly. I even woke up at 1 am the other morning starving. I have been feeling much better about my weight gain, thanks for all letting me know it will be ok and my baby is getting all that it needs even if Im not eating much. I was just feeling very down and like a bad mommy. I am still having horrid back pain, Im sure it is something I will have to deal with with the entire pregnancy thanks to a very tilted uterus. I have learned how to cope with it, it is called a hubby that rubs my back! :) hehe. I feel more and more pregnant each week, and I LOVE IT!!! My belly is growing to be more round and my skin has never looked better, and omg my leg hair doesn't grow as fast so I can shave every other day instead of every! woohoo! I think I felt the baby last night, it was a feeling like nothing I could ever explain..but it was so wonderful!! here are two pics that were taken yesterday! me at 12 1/2 weeks! yay! I will be 13 weeks tuesday! woohoo for the second trimester!

1 comment:

Jamie Lea B said...

Your beautiful simply beautiful!