Friday, May 16, 2008

11 week update and belly pics.


I am 11 weeks pregnant today, measuring 11 weeks and 3 days. Only 4 more days until my 12 week ultra sound! I can't wait to see our little miracle again and see how much sweet tart has grown. What was once the size of a grain of rice is now the size of a plum, and growing with each day. I am really starting to feel pregnant! I felt wonderful last week, haha but this week came around and I was back to being nauseous and full of heartburn. I Threw up the other night for the first time since getting pregnant, and I gag over everything! I called the Dr this morning in tears because I noticed I was cramping...apparently growing and stretching can cause AF type cramps. The Dr wanted to call me in a script for the pain but I declined, I want no drugs..as long as it isn't anything wrong then I can deal with the pain. It went away within a few hours anyhow :) I had no idea that you have such achy cramps when stretching but I suppose it makes sense. I just got all freaked out when I felt cramps due to past experiences but my nurse assured me that it is VERY normal during pregnancy and there is nothing to be worried about, the baby is just growing nice and healthy. I can't wait for my ultra sound on Tuesday!! They are going to record it for us for a keepsake and I will then be released from the care of my RE! I have my first OB apt on the 29Th! There is so much to look forward to! Come on second trimester!!!! :)

Thank you all that were there for me this morning to ease my mind, you girls are the best!

Here are my 11 week belly shots! My belly seems to be poking out even more then before, I am still only up 2 1/2 pounds and it is recommended to gain 2 1/2-5 pounds in the first trimester so I am doing great! my current mad cravings are chocolate with fresh oranges! I can't seem to get enough fruit, yum!

p.s. ignore my hair! I haven't felt like doing anything to it so I have been going all natural.

2 comments:

Jamie Lea B said...

Oh my poor sweetie poop.I remeber those pains and I bet they scared ya to death.They will come back but will feel more like growing pains and less like af cramps soon enough.You are just too cute I love watching your sweet belly grow and you have such a glow.Have a great weekend.

Brie said...

You look so beautiful!! and you glow even more in each photo! I am still having the cramping too! but its normal, If i change position or pass gas or poop it does feel better but ya its not fun at this stage! oh and did i tell you my section is tentatively planned for Dec 2nd! isnt that your due date?