Tuesday, May 27, 2008

13 weeks

I am 13 weeks pregnant today! yay! Im so excited, each week that passes puts me another week closer to holding my baby in my arms. Zachary and I love this baby beyond all words, at nite I hold my belly just smiling and day dreaming about our future together as a family. Zach and I read to Sweet Tart daily now, even if the baby can't hear us speaking yet it is something that is very important to us and it is a way to show our love to our miracle. I have been doing a bit better on the eating front but good ol acid reflux has kicked in full force! No matter what I eat I will be burping up the acid version of it for hours, and gagging over it forever it seems. I am done with all types of chips, no more slushies, no more alfredo ever, no bell peppers, nothing with red sauce, no french onion dip, nothing with black pepper or onions, done! lol did you know that alfredo and slushie comming up together makes strawberry milk shake! lol gross I know but so true! Once it comes up I wont eat it again. Peanut butter toast and fresh fruit are my favorites right now. yummy! My belly is getting rounder, not so much bigger but it is rounding out a bit more, I no longer have that point at the bottom. The back pain is getting better for now, I stole Zach's body pillow (bless his heart) so that helps at night and durning the day I can't sit on anything hard or anything without back support and I will be a ok :) I have my first ob apt on thursday at 9am, Im so excited to see my ob! he is the one that started us with infertility treatments about 3 years ago he actually reffered me to my RE. He is the sweetest guy ever and he listens to my every concern and answers my every question, he told me to be sure to come back to him when pregnant so I know he will be happy to see me. I dont really know what to expect at a first ob apt. I have had all blood work done before the iui so I wont need that, Im sure I wont have an ultra sound so most likely he will go over my charts from my RE and go from there. I will be sure to let you know how it goes!!!

Quick shout out to my mommy! she is 40 today!! happy birthday mom!


here are my belly shots :) a side view and an angled side view

4 comments:

Jamie Lea B said...

LOL did you know that m&ms and raisen bran cereal comes back up looking like a blizzard from dairy queen hahah.I know bad but I had to say it.I hope the acid reflux goes away soon thats the worse I think.I would rather puke then have that acid shit burnin all the way up.Anyways ya look super pregnant and sooo cute.

Bethy_Jonahs_MaMa said...

You are so cute!!!
My mom's birthday was yesterday too! She turned 49. Thats pretty cool that our moms bdays are the same.
Cant wait to hear report from your OB i know that you are excited abotu going to see him.
we read to Jonah too when he was in the belly and I went to sleep every night holding my belly and praying and day dreaming about the future and yes....everything you think of dreaming about baby...comes true!!!!
love ya girlie!

Brie said...

still so georgeous!!!

Evyn said...

Awww you are really starting to show now!!