Sunday, May 18, 2008

home from the ER

Yesterday I started having lower back pain on and off and this morning I woke up to bad lower back pain that seemed to be getting worse as the day went on. A few friends along with my mil and sil told me to go in and get checked thinking I had a UTI sneeking in so after alot of pondering and crying over the situation I finally gave in and took the hour drive to rockford to the ER. My mom, mil and fil all went with lol. After waiting forever they checked my urine and I am free of all infections! They did a quick EXTERNAL (really exciting not to have a vaginal one haha) ultra sound and found the baby right away! I can't believe how big my little sweet tart has gotten!!! My miracles arms were moving and every time they pushed a bit on my belly sweet tart would jump :) aww Im so in love! The heart was fluttering away, my mom was in the room so she got to see a little look at her miracle grand baby, and her first grand baby at that! The baby was in the back of my uterus and I have a tilted uterus so the pain is simply my uterus expanding and my hips growing and everything pushing on my back. I feel really stupid to have gone into the ER and nothing be wrong but at the same time Im happy that I know all is well

3 comments:

Jamie Lea B said...

Glad your ok as well as baby.Take it easy I am sure with a tilted uterous you may feel a lil more pain.I hope it isnt too bad.Rest rest rest!

Shely said...

Ah! What a scare! Those pains get pretty bad sometime. When I was pregnant with B, it would wake me from a dead sleep and I just KNEW I was miscarrying because it hurt so horribly, but here she is, 3 years later. That baby isnt going anywhere, momma.

Brie said...

oh I didnt know you went.. im glad everything is okay!! our u/s are getting better.. i bet at your 12 weeks you will see the spine and fingers and ohhh how sweet. Im so glad your mom got to see too!