Friday, March 14, 2008

Ive been inseminated!

I had my IUI this morning! Zach went in and made his "donation" into his plastic cup girlfriend at 9:15 this morning and I went in to get inseminated at 11:15. I admit I was a tad nervous as to how his spermies where going to be but I can gladly say that they were way better than we could have ever hoped for!!!!! Remember when we first started with our RE and before Zach got put on tamoxifen his count was only 13 mil with 30% motility. Today he walked in to the office to my dr shaking his hand and telling him what an awesome job Zach did! lmao! His count was a giant 88.5 million per cc, I couln't believe it!!!! Last iui his count was 45mil so he nearly doubled his count since last september!!!! His motility was 85%! yay!!! So things are really looking wonderful for us this cycle. I really think this is going to be the one, I just feel it in my soul!!!! I got a copy of my follie numbers and Zach's sperm stats for my keeping..if it works they will be going into the baby book!!! Here are my follie numbers from my cd 11 ultra sound:

my linning was a 8.4 two days ago which is fabulous!!!!

my left ovary had- 16.1, 12.5, 12.4, 13.2, 12.7, 8.3, 5.4, 10.5

my right ovary had- 10.3, 11.2, 14.7, 10.2, 8.4, 10.3, 5.3, 8.4

I had a follistim injection that day after my ultra sound so by ovulation my 16 should be around a 20-22 and my 14.7 should have been around 19-20, and my 13 should have been close to a 17. So it is possible that I had 3 good follies at the time of ovulation.

I am soooo excited! Things couldn't look better for us! I know this cycle is going to work!!! I go in for my BETA on the 28th! come on two week wait!!!! woot! Thank you all so much for your prayers!!!

I talked to my dr about an alternitive to my suppositories seems how the insurance doesn't cover them anymore. I am on an all oral supplemet diet now. I am to take three 200mg prometruim a day rather than the one prometrium and the two 200 mg suppositories. I can't take crinon because it is only 90mg which isn't enough for me. I start my prometrium and femtrace tomorrow. Now that I am on 3 prometrium a day I can't drive at all. It used to be that I couldn't drive after my pill at 2 but now I am going to be dopey nearly all day lmao!! It makes me feel drunk, but if it keeps my hormones and body well for my miracle/s I will gladly walk around drunk! lmao!

2 comments:

Jessica Potter said...

Wow Kristy that is FAN-TEAKING-TASTIC! I am praying for this to be it darling!

Anonymous said...

I had IUI March 3rd and had Noah November 17th :) Maybe its a lucky month!