Monday, March 3, 2008

A new cycle! A new start! Our plans..

Af came yesterday morning!!! I was soo darn excited. It is funny how in the ttc world you are so sad and depressed feeling when you get that bfn but once you start af everything seems good and happy again! I called my Dr this morning and they are putting me on 100 iu of follistim a day for seven days. I am to take femtrace until I get the follistim that way it hormonally holds my cycle in place. I told them that my insurance will cover my follistim injections IF they send my script to my insurances specialty pharmacy..and they did..yay! So my follistim that would usually cost us about $1,200 will cost us $175!!! My wonderful mother in law loaned us the money until we get paid on Friday..we would have been fine if Zach's work wouldn't have shorted us right about 175 bucks. So everything is looking good! I'm really excited to do another IUI, and hopefully bring us our dream come true. I will keep everyone updated on the cycle...it is a big one!!!!!!!

No comments: