Wednesday, October 8, 2008

32 weeks pregnant! 3 years married :)


Yesterday I hit 32 weeks pregnant with my little cuppy cake :) I am so in love with my little girl, words can't even explain the pure love, joy and happiness. Only 5-8 more weeks to go!!! I can't wait to hit 37 weeks, I know it will be here before I know it. I am feeling more and more pregnant, Im getting so uncomfortable..and I know it will only get worse as the weeks pass. I am feeling huge, I dont know how I will posibly have room to grow over the next few weeks lmao! It is so amazing what the human body can do!!! I am still feeling pretty well, other than Tegan loving to smash my lungs and kick my bladder lol and the new joys BH have brought me. I love being pregnant, I love everything about it...but I am so excited to hold my baby girl in my arms!!! Today was mine and Zachary's three year wedding anniversary, sadly he had to go into work tonight but we enjoyed last night and all day today together. We walked around the mall, cried in halmark (because of all the poems and plaques about kids and such), we ate at apple bees where I had a yummy oreo shake (it was gone before my food even got there). We went to a few more stores and looked around just enjoying our time together. This morning we got up and made omletts together and ate by candle light hehe and cuddled up and watched movies together, played with Tegan for a bit and then made dinner together. It was a wonderful day! I am so madly in love with Zachary!!! I can't wait to share our love with our little girl!! Here are some pictures that were taken last night before we went out!!! I am looking giant, I look huge in clothes! My dress is a non maturnity size 6 though, yay for empire weist!!! haha. I am up 22 pounds now:) enjoy all the pictures!!!! I have my 32 week ultra sound this friday, be on the look out for an update and pictures of Tegan!




1 comment:

April and Jeff said...

What a gorgeous baby belly there. Happy 3rd Anniversary. I am still in awe of your road to fertility. It is amazing when you have faith and are able to share this experience with Zach. Incredible!! Can't wait to hear about your u/s!