Friday, October 10, 2008

pregnant with a stubborn little girl

This morning was my 32 week ultra sound and ob check up. We took along Zach's mom and dad for the ultra sound seems how my mom got to see my 19 week ultra sound. My little miss Tegan Marie is one stubborn little girl already!!! She is still laying transverse and she is in a breach position. Her feet and butt are down in my left side and her head is up in my right side. She was facing towards my back so we didn't get a single picture of her face or anything. She was moving all over and kicked the ultra sound tech a few times lol but she wouldn't show us that cute little face of hers. She did show us that she was still a little girl :) At the end of the ultra sound the ultra sound tech handed us a single picture and said "there is your ear". So sadly I have no pictures to share with you, Tegan was being such a little brat! lol. She is perfect :) she is going to have the classic Wright head like her daddy, her head is still measuring a week ahead lol...she is getting sooo big!! She weighs 4 pounds 5 ounces!!! They are guessing her to be over 8 pounds come 40 weeks, anyone want to change their guesses???!!! I knew she was a big girl, hello look at me my belly is giant! My ob appointment went well. My labs show that I am a bit anemic so I am to start some iron supplements. Dr. Bhattacharya wants me to have another ultra sound at 37 weeks to see if Tegan has moved out of breach position, if not we are scheduling a c section. I WILL NOT let them try to manually turn her, if she doesn't go head down on her own I will take the c section, as long as my baby comes out ok I dont care how she comes out. I have my next ob visit in two weeks. It is crazy how fast it is going!! Before I know it she will be here!!!

1 comment:

April and Jeff said...

Sounds like she will let you know her likes and dislikes. She is nice and comfy in your belly. That was my thing too, as long as they were born safely and healthy...that's all that mattered to me.