Tuesday, October 21, 2008

34 weeks!

I am 34 weeks pregnant with my stuborn little princess!!!! 34!!!! I can't believe that I am so close to her being here!!! I sware if feels like just yesterday I was waiting for my 7 week ultra sound and waiting to hear that first heart beat! No one is joking when they tell you it goes by fast!! I am doing well, just VERY uncomfortable!!!! Tegan is still completely transverse and hasn't made any effort so far to rotate. She kicks and flips and plays but her butt stays under my left boob and her head is way out in my right side. She seems to be very comfy that way, but the female body isn't made to carry a baby in such a way!!! It is soo painful, I feel like my belly is going to rip open and my belly button is going to expload. When I sit down I feel like I am suffocating lol. I go in for 36 week ultra sound Nov 7th to see if she has turned or not...clearly I will know if she has or not without the ultra sound, but it is that day that a c section will be scheduled if she hasn't moved. I really really hope they dont make me carry her beyond 38 weeks, I am in so much pain and can't breath with a 5 pound baby transverse, I can't even imagine how it will be with a 8 pounder come 40 weeks! I can feel her every body part with the way she is laying, that is the fun part of it all. I can feel her little butt, her legs, her shoulders, her head and her arm!!! If you poke her little arm she will poke you back, it is adorable!!! Daddy loves to play with her lol, she is already very much a daddy's girl!!!! He will kiss my belly and smack his lips really loud and starttle her lol, the other day it scared her so much that she jumped so big it brought me to my knees!!! Zach said it looked like she was jumping through my belly! She loves music and loves it when we talk to her. oh I love her so much!!!!

Zach and I have been busy painting a mural on her bedroom wall. We bought a small picket fence from menards and hung it on the wall and we are painting flowers, cattails and bugs on the wall. It is looking adorable but we still have a long way to go. I am painting the base coat on the grass and zach is doing the detail work and painting everything else. I am the creative one, he is the painter lol..and it shows! It is interesting sitting on the floor with a big belly trying to paint haha!!!

Enough babble! Time for pictures!!!!!!

34 week belly!! I took pictures of a right and left side shot this week, I poke out more on the one side..that would be her head!!





a work in progress


No comments: