Friday, October 24, 2008

ob visit and finding the "wright" pumpkin


Today was my 34 week office visit. Dr Bhattacharya was very please with everything and said that I was doing wonderful! He is super happy with my blood pressure and weight, I am now up to a whopping 158 which is a 25 pound gain for me. Tegan's heartbeat was beautiful as always and all my labs have come back perfect. I go back in two weeks for my 36 week ultra sound to see if Tegan is still transverse or not and to have my strep test done. Dr B said that if she is still transverse that I will be having a scheduled csection at 39 weeks (the week of thanksgiving!) unless I go into labor before then. It is really coming up fast!!!

Halloween is next friday!!! We were going to go to the pumpkin patch tomorrow but it is supposed to be cold and rainy and I woke up sick this morning so we decided to just stay home tomorrow and do things around the house. Thankfully we managed to find the best pumpkin ever!!!!

Zachary painted my belly :) it was such a fun memorable thing to do! Tegan was moving ALL over making it hard for her daddy so there was alot of giggling. Here are pictures :) please ignore the icky non makeuped face!



1 comment:

April and Jeff said...

That is the coolest pumpkin I have ever seen. What a neat idea to paint one on your pregnant belly! Cute! Can't wait to hear about the results from your upcoming u/s. Glad all of your labs and weights are all fabulous!